Our dental office, offering state-of-the-art family dentistry, is located at 2355 East Paris Ave in Grand Rapids, MI.
You'll find our Grand Rapids dentist's office between Peninsular and Camelot Ridge Drives in the East Paris Professional Building. We are beside the Out of Egypt Outreach Ministry and across the street from Rehmann and Brooktree Capital Management.
Within a few miles of our location, you'll find plenty of opportunities for dining, including:
- Red Lobster
- Olive Garden
- Mikado Sushi
- Cantina Mexican Grill
Our central location allows us to serve patients from all local areas, including Ada, Kentwood, Forest Hills, and Cascade, MI.
Dentistry for the Entire Family
We see children and adults in our dental office, and we are proud to offer a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Our dental services include:
- Preventive dentistry: Exams, cleanings, oral cancer screenings, and x-rays
- General dentistry: Restoration treatments, tooth-colored fillings, root canals, extractions, and more
- Children's dentistry: Preventive, general, fluoride treatments, and dental sealants
- Cosmetic dentistry: Tooth-colored fillings, veneers, dental crowns, and teeth whitening
- Tooth replacement: Dental implants, dental bridges, dentures, and partial dentures
Convenient and Budget-Friendly Dentistry
As a family dentist, we work to treat your loved ones on the same day, saving you time and travel. We also offer convenient late evening hours, so you'll not miss work, school, or time with friends and loved ones. Most days, we are open until 8:00 PM!
Another convenience is that we accept most insurance plans, even billing on your behalf. However, we are partnered with Delta Dental.
Your dentist is also happy to work with CareCredit, a medical credit card that allows easy financing and interest-free repayment plans for those who qualify. A staff member can help you apply. CareCredit decisions are typically prompt.
Contact Your Dentist in Grand Rapids, MI
We always look forward to welcoming new patients and families into our dental office. To get started or, if you have questions, call us today.